Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Pray For The Day


This is the day You have made.
I'm excited to get it under way.

Each new day is a gift and a blessing
Filled with so many positive lessons.

I receive this day with a heart of gratitude 
Asking You to heal my mood and attitude.

I don't know what the day will bring 
But my faith will carry me over everything.

The day ahead is sparkling with promise and possibility.
Your perfect peace will give me calmness and tranquillity.

I ask for good news and positive developments -
Happy events that are Heaven-sent.

Give me the strength to leave yesterday behind 
Claiming today what is spiritually mine.

Grant me the vision to see the bright side 
That I may take the day in carefree stride.

Open my eyes, Lord, to every opportunity.
Boost my immunity and practical ingenuity.

I am Your vessel, I am Your servant 
Trusting You for insight and discernment.

Anoint me with the fresh oil of Thy Spirit.
Whatever the hurdle, empower me to clear it.

Strengthen me to go the extra mile today.
Come what may, help me to smile anyway.

I am a sower, You give me the seed 
So You will provide for my every need.

I believe wonderful things today will happen.
I trust You to supply all that I'm lacking.

The angels are singing for the Son is shining 
So the clouds today will have a silver lining.

It's a new day, Your mercies are renewed.
For this blessing I praise and I thank You.

Amen.

© Matt Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...