Sunday, October 14, 2018

I am Sera


I am here with you
To see you through
To lead you to
A safe place of refuge

I have arrived
With fiery eyes
By your side
To help you realize
He is very alive

I am on fire
But it's a flame
That's holy and higher
Let my fire inspire

From a distant land
To earthly soil and sand
I've come to stand
To help you understand
The presence of The Blessed Hand
Adored by Heaven's band

Be not afraid
Of my blaze
You pray
I blaze
Here, your prayer
There, I flare

As Isaiah Six depicts
My wings are six
And a fiery glow
My form emits

I am a spark
In the dark
When it's stark
Where serpents lurk
I am a torch

In the realm of evil forces
With riders of pale horses
Demons are screaming
At our glorious chorus

We are The Seraphim
We exist for Elohim
We assist the redeemed
Whether day or dream
A supreme team
The Seraphim


© Matt Decker




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...