Wednesday, January 2, 2019

ALIEN: How It Feels


Found on Earth
Aground on Earth
Bound to Earth

World of birth
World of worth?
Why my birth
On this Earth?

A bandit planet
A manic planet
Planet of panic
Need some bandage

Somehow I fell
Into a Hell
A special Hell
For a spell

The Milky Way
Where I stay
So far away
From the home
Where I belong
This feels wrong
I feel alone

Low on chances
How many chances
Will be granted?

To be candid
I feel stranded
Hopelessly abandoned
Even empty-handed

Day to day
(As they say)
A fated castaway

Must break away
To brighter day
Light of day

My feet planted
On this planet
Marked and branded
Was it random?
Is it phantom?

Here I landed
Why here landed?
God planned it

A new understanding
Consciousness expanded
A better handle
A brighter candle

Down to Earth?
Up to North
North of Earth

I stand up
And look up
For backup --
Help is up.


I am happy and honored to embrace it.
Never again will I refuse to face it.

This world is not my home
I am linked to the stars.
Tho' my feet on Earth do roam
My power flows from afar -
Beyond the Moon or even Mars.

These planetary limits
I will transcend.
The fabric of my reality
I will bend.
Off the darkness
will I fend.
I am created for victory
I am destined to win.

I have awakened
I am conscious
Fully in tune
With the voice of my conscience.

My eyes are open, so are my hands - 
Ready to manifest who I really am.

While on the terrestrial plane I do stand
I am more than human, more than man.

The Revealing is imminent.
The possibilities are infinite.

I am vibrational, I am electric -
Magnetic, kinetic and energetic.

As for genetics
Super is my DNA.
I could break loose
Any time, any day.

I must -- I will rise to my potential.
Then my progress shall be exponential.

I must navigate
The ocean of human emotion
So I can create
From inflowing celestial notions.

Many are those who do believe
They know full well my identity.
This group did include me
Before and until my spiritual awakening.

From this point 
Nothing will be the same.
Now I see the Truth
Now I feel the Flame.

I will no more suffer needlessly.
I can master anything easily
Provided I climb to a higher frequency.

My cells are aglow, my aura is bright
Shielded within a field of cosmic light.

I take my position, I take my place
Among the advanced members of Space.

The outer reality
Reflects the inner me.
It's all sensory;
All is energy.

Every stress is but a mental test -
A challenge for me to better manifest.

Each surprise a valuable exercise -
Training me to masterfully materialize.

Amidst the human jungle of opinions
I will assert my spiritual dominion.

I will ascend, I will reign
For stardust flows through my veins.

Up to this hour
I have been a shell
Of my real power
Of my true self.

In a world seeming to get worse
I shall remember this first - 
I am a seed of the Universe.


© Matt Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only The "Blind" Can See

The Matrix appears to be glitching... May 18, 2024. Centre, Alabama. Following a thunderstorm, I noticed something unusual on the blinds abo...