Thursday, January 10, 2019

What Can Happen in One Minute?


The countdown begins...

1:00
The blessing of birth
The existence of Earth --
Shouldn't these stoke my faith
In the Divine's miracle grace?

:50
The light of day
Each breath I take
There's a reason
I have survived --
Hope is alive.
My hope is revived.

:40
Like the one around Jericho long ago
This wall too shall be brought low.

:35
Through the flood and through the fire
No darkness can overpower.
The devil is a liar;
I am empowered and inspired
By higher power and fire.

:25
The Nazarene calmed the sea.
He will do the same for me.

:20
The Master snapped oppressive chains
And quenched Hell's scorching flames --
Has He changed?
He's the same.

:10
Heaven's blessing
Angelic protection
The armor of God
With spiritual weapons.

:05
Verses given
Curses lifted
Answered questions
Priceless lessons.

:00
Laws of nature suspended.
Impossibility upended.

(Adapted from my poem MIRACLE MINUTE)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...