Friday, October 4, 2019

Someone's Praying For You


I pray for you to have a great day.
May you find miracles along the way.

I pray that you will be abundantly blessed
And that you walk always in God's best.

I pray for your prosperity and peace
And that your raging storm will cease.

I pray that you receive peace and serenity
As you walk daily in the light of eternity.

I pray for your recovery and healing --
No matter how you're presently feeling.

I pray for your strength in adversity
And that you achieve success and victory.

I pray for you to rise above the pressure.
May the Son shine on you - whatever the weather.

I pray that you won't be ruffled or rattled
As you face the heat of your battle.

I pray that you will transcend and overcome
And that you always win a positive outcome.

I pray that you rise to your potential
And that your progress be exponential.

I pray that your life gets better and better.
May you be freed from every shackle and fetter.

I pray that you'll taste of Heaven's glory
As you live out your earthly story.

Amen.

© Matt Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...