Saturday, November 14, 2020

Freq' Up


Words in red
Reverb 
In my head

Spiritually healing me
Feels really real in me

The Healer's Hertz
Heals my hurts

Accosted by loss
But found from lost
I get lost in the Cross

Limping from doom
To an empty tomb -
A light! Alive!
Suddenly revived 

Divine Delight
The Vine
The Light 

Eternity 
Burns in me
Fervently 
I turn to Thee

I was mired in the dire
Then inspired by higher fire

Caught in the wave
When I bend to pray

Shook when I look
Toward 
The One adored
As Lord

Immersed in the burst
Of the Verse I put first
(and rehearse) -
The worst is reversed!

In You my conscience rests:
New view and consciousness 

My faith
Vibrates

Vibe rate
Of my faith
Gateway
To my fate

This world seeks to weaken me
His Word speaks on a frequency 

In the Spirit 
I hear it.

©️ Matt Decker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...