Saturday, April 3, 2021

ELIAN Exists


Leery to be

Near to me

It appears

You fear me.


I'm not from the devil.

Just another level.


Galaxies are my reality.

Spirituality

The mentality.


You frolic with the common

And rollick in the drama.

I rock it with the comets.

Supersonic is my tonic.


Laser

Focus.

My rays are

Focused.

Your hopeless is my opus.


Need I a pedestal,

Terrestrial?

Extra am I.

Special. Celestial.


O' victim of Earth's system

Imprisoned by decisions

Traditions

And collisions of isms --

Listen to the transmission

Of astronomically distanced

Wisdom.


You are earthbound

And hell-bent.

I?

Transcendent.

I transcend it.


Transcendental is not

Accidental.

Vibrational is intentional.

My vision multidimensional.


I should mention

Ascension:

An extension of attention

To infinite dimensions.


Oh the humanity!

Let go of inanity.

It's insanity.


Your logic can be toxic.

But my vomit is atomic.


Linked distant,

We think diff'rent.


DNA in our way

As is

The Human Way.


Beyond four walls

Doors and belief

So much more

To explore

See and be.


Look at me.


© Matt Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...