Friday, October 4, 2024

Eye Can See It


••
Space and Time
°
I see Mind

••
Matter in creation
°
I see vibration

••
Steady-state solidity 
°
I see fluidity 

••
Sensory intrusion
°
I see illusion

••
A show in play 
°
I see backstage 

••
Flickering neon 
°
I see eons 

••
Package of action 
°
I see distraction 

••
Angels seeming 
°
I see demons 

••
Humans in horror 
°
I see auras 

••
Allies and enemies 
°
I see energies 

••
Imprisoned attention 
°
I see dimensions 

••
Choices and chances 
°
I see branches 

••
Hurdles of mortals 
°
I see portals 

°
Hall of Laws.
Eye see All.

(°)

©️ Matt Decker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making a Mark

I give up. I give up my decades-long quest to be a [normal] earthly lifeform. I give up the tight grasp on what this world says is important...