Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Spiritual Air Purifier




I need You here in this atmosphere.
There is no fear when You are near.

Permeate this place with the fragrance --
The anointed aroma of Your presence.

Remove the fumes of gloom and doom.
Release healing perfume in this room.

May the power Divine that conquers all
Flow all around in here from wall to wall.

O Lion of the Judah tribe
Shake this place with miracle vibes.

Scatter the attackers of my faith.
Illuminate this space with hope and grace.

I send out thoughts of love and support
From here then reaching across the Earth.

By the spiritual vibrations
In this location
I ask for transformation
Of all situations.

Amen.

© Matt Decker




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...