Wednesday, July 18, 2018

MindFreq'd



Every part of me,
All that will ever be
Vibrates upon the
Waves of Frequency.

Much more than a theory
It's everything, you see --
Creating all of Reality,
This law of Frequency.

Frequency higher:
Personal power.

Frequency lower:
Progress slower.

Free, you see,
By Frequency.

Gradually,
Eventually,
The release
Of potentiality
By increase
Of Frequency.

The dream evades me
(I have come to see)
For I haven't reached
A higher degree
Of this Frequency.

Suffer I needlessly
By the delinquency
Of a weak Frequency.

From emergency
Emerge I to see,
Emerge I to be
The sum totality
Of my Frequency.

Vis-a-vis
I will be
The Me I see
Mentally, you see.

Friends will see
(And enemies)
The increase
Of my Frequency.

I see me free
By my Frequency.

When it hurts,
Amp the hertz.

When it's dire,
Crank the power.

When bedeviled,
Raise the level.

No matter what,
Increase the watts.

Think "it" frequently,
Set the frequency.

© Matt Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...