Thursday, November 1, 2018

Don't Get It Twisted


In the interest of avoiding confusion, let me be abundantly clear. The "magic" of NOODOO has absolutely nothing to do with the similar-sounding practice of Voodoo, spells, black magic or any such thing. I am a Christian, so obviously I could not and would not promote such activities. As I write in the Introduction to my eBook: 


"What is this mysterious-sounding concept to which I refer? First it is necessary to explain what NOODOO is not. Despite the fact that it sounds like the word voodoo, I assure you it has nothing to do with rituals, dolls, black magic  or any such thing. The concept is much simpler than any of that, but the simplicity doesn't take away from its power."

The term NOODOO was invented when I combined two very simple (but very important) words: "new" and "do." 

For those who are put off or even scared away by my use of the word "magic" in the title, a few points are in order. Firstly, our modern word MAGIC has roots in the ancient word MAGI. And as even the little ones know, the Magi are an essential part of the Christmas story. Furthermore, it's common to use the words "magic" and "magical" in our modern vernacular. (Have you ever met anyone with a 'magical' personality? Have you ever tried anything that 'worked like magic'? Or have you ever enjoyed a 'magical night' with your significant other?) Lastly, the magic of NOODOO lies in the incredible results that can be achieved by tapping into THE POWER OF THE NEW - results that seem like magic.

Look for more NOODOO nuggets throughout the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...