Monday, March 25, 2019

Angels on The Edge



THE GLORIOUS ONES

I wonder what you think
Of the human race
From your celestial pedestal
Above time and space?

In our lil' world that revolves
How long have you been involved?

When you peer out through fiery eyes
What do you see?
What are the sights?

What is the force
Powering your flight?
From whence rises the sword
By which you fight?
How does it feel
To wield such might?
And what is it like
To dwell in Almighty light?

Oh the lofty missions must you undertake
Beyond the mundane monotony of my day!

To imagine the action of powers unseen
Whilst I'm lost in scenes of dreams!

What are the rules by which you play?
How are you moved by what I pray?

Do any earthly factors
Influence you to act?
Do human errors
Hold you back?

Are your armies ever overwhelmed or rattled
Within the unseen realm in which you battle?

Tho' I think I wish to see you
Would actually I run away
If my senses could perceive you
Assembled in awesome array?

I guess it's for the best
Some questions remain unanswered --
For there's only so much
The human brain can handle.



💫


I AM SERA

I am here with you
To see you through
To lead you to
A safe place of refuge

I have arrived
With fiery eyes
By your side
To help you realize
He is very alive

I am on fire
But it's a flame
That's holy and higher
Let my fire inspire

From a distant land
To earthly soil and sand
I've come to stand
To help you understand
The presence of The Blessed Hand
Adored by Heaven's band

Be not afraid
Of my blaze
You pray
I blaze
Here, your prayer
There, I flare

As Isaiah Six depicts
My wings are six
And a fiery glow
My form emits

I am a spark
In the dark
When it's stark
Where serpents lurk
I am a torch

In the realm of evil forces
With riders of pale horses
Demons are screaming
At our glorious chorus

We are The Seraphim
We exist for Elohim
We assist the redeemed
Whether day or dream
A supreme team
The Seraphim


💫

THE GUARDIAN PRAYER

Favor has found me.
Angels are around me.
Your Light does surround me.

I am guarded, I am safe.
I am sheltered in the Secret Place.

Tho' my flesh dwells here below
Still I abide under Your divine shadow.

I lean on Thee each and every hour
Trusting in Thy supernatural power.

You make Your angels a flaming fire.
They lift me up, they carry me higher
Above and beyond my temporal distress
Bringing Heaven's peace to all my stress
Scattering fear, worry and all the rest.
Yes I believe! Yes I am blessed!

Through the fog of fallen Earth
Amidst this world's spiritual dearth
Christ has redeemed me from every curse.
In Him there's new hope, new birth.

At His feet the angels bow down
Wings pointing to His glorious crown.

My fear is gone.
My faith is sparked.
The living Word
Lives big in my heart.

Out with doubt -
Lord, I believe
That angels unseen
Are ministering to me.

Amen.



💫


© Matt Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...