Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Heal Your Hertz


Frequency
speaks to me
or
weakens me.

Miracle in Melody
When hell yells
at me
'Tis quite the noise
This quiets the noise
A well in me
bringing well
to me
this miracle of melody --

Healing in Harmony
When disharmony
is harming me
this harmony
is arming me
against the demonic
Harmonic Tonic --

Sound makes me sound
I feel sound by the sound

Some ride waves
Others drown
Recovery found
upon discovery
of a sound sound

Reverberations
Vibrations

Of course
a force lurks
in the vibe rate
of verse set to hertz
that why I vibe
and vibrate.

© Matt Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message From The President

 My fellow Americans, the hour is dark. Hence I stand before you  with a heavy heart. Something is coming. Something man has never seen. An ...